Saturday 17 August 2013

This isn't goodbye, but see you again.

After much thought and consideration, I have decided to take a brief break from blogging, projects and things in general for a short period of time. This is due to personal reasons which I unfortunately am unable to openly write about. It breaks my heart to have to take a step back and not keep you, my readers, up to date with the weekly Tuesday blog and my surprise I planned for you all. However, sometimes things fall apart so that they fit into place and things in life happen for a reason. Whilst we may never fully understand them, it is imperative to focus on yourself and do what needs to be done.
BUT I will be back with a bang. All my love. This is not me saying goodbye, but a "See you later."

All my love,

Avid Scribbler. 

No comments:

Post a Comment